jueves, 26 de julio de 2018

Desahogo (EN)

Hi bloguers!  Today I am going to talk about one of the most important expierences of my life.

Some people maybe know through my preovious entries that I have been studying to get the First Certificate of English, FCE.

I have just done the exam and it has been a little bit difficult, even though I think I will pass it.

Nonetheless now I am a bit nervous and also burdened because of the posibility of failing the test and, consequently, I have to repeat again and all the effort made for these months has been whorthless. The positive thing is I still have another chance to do the exam again, and of course, I don't want to waste it.

If I pass as well as I fail, I am not going to quite English anymore!

Although now I have more hopes to get the First, as I have inverted more effort and I have worked harder. When I was studying Chemistry-Physic I also believed I won't pass the exam, but finally I did.... 😂

The secret recipe to get your objectives in life is effort and hard work.

So.... I hope you like this entry. If you want you can read it in Spanish :) :)

See you next week. Bye bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario